General Questions for Drupal Hosting
01. What service do you provide?
- What we provide is a fully managed Drupal-as-a-Service hosting service. Our Drupal hosting environment is built on our self-developed cloud application management platform.
02. What's your Drupal-as-a-Service hosting platform?
- It is our quick evolving Drupal hosting solution. It takes advantage of container and Kubernetes, which is the most popular and dominant container-orchestration system.
03. What does the fully managed hosting service mean?
- Fully managed Drupal hosting means that all online Drupal websites on our platform are completely managed by us. Our maintenance work includes but not limited to the application deployment, migration, backup, security and upgrade, leaving you time and energy to stay focused on the application development.
04. How do you provide technical support?
- We provide technical support 24/7 via email. Sales department is available 24/7 via live chat and email. Billing department can be approached Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m via email.
05. What is the philosophy behind your managed Drupal hosting service?
- Our philosophy is to provide managed Drupal hosting services with affordable prices to small and medium-sized businesses.
06. How many data centers do you have?
- Currently, we have four data centers located in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, and Denver, allowing clients to deploy applications as close to their target audience as possible.
07. Do you provide any GUI tools for Drupal management?
- Yes, we provide phpMyAdmin, an open-source web-based database administration interface, for you to manage your Drupal online.
Technical Questions for Drupal Hosting
01. What Drupal version do you support?
- Currently, we support Drupal 9.0.1 only.
02. What is the environment configuration for my Drupal Hosting?
- We have installed MySQL 5.7, PHP 7.3, and Apache 2.4 for your Drupal Hosting.
03. Do you do backups for my online Drupal website?
- Yes. Our Kubernetes-powered platform takes backups for each Drupal website regularly. The backup frequency varies by hosting plan.
04. Can I take backups of my website in your cheap Drupal hosting?
- Yes. You can back up your websites via our Drupal hosting control panel and download them.
05. Do you have access limits to my Drupal website in the cheap Drupal hosting service?
- No. We do not set limits on your access to your Drupal website.
06. How can I manage my online Drupal website?
- You can manage Drupal websites in the control panel of our Drupal hosting.
07. Is your cheap Drupal hosting shared?
- No. All Drupal websites on our fully Kubernetes-powered platform are entirely isolated. Each Drupal website owns its dedicated resources.
08. What cloud providers and regions do you support in your cheap Drupal hosting?
- We currently support the private cloud from our four data centers in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, and Denver. We are building more data centers and will support most of the popular public cloud providers in more regions in the near future.
09. How can I migrate my Drupal website onto your platform?
- We support the most common migration method – via modules. With migration modules, users can easily migrate their websites onto our managed Drupal cloud hosting platform.
10. Can I monitor my Drupal online website performance?
- Yes, our control panel supports real-time application performance monitoring.
11. Do you support Drupal High Availability?
- No. We don’t support High Availability Drupal.
Sales Questions for Drupal Hosting
01. Can I try Drupal hosting plans before payment?
- Yes. New clients can enjoy a free trial before payment.
02. What Drupal hosting plan should I start with?
- If you are not sure what plan you should start with, you can choose a primitive plan and upgrade to a higher level when necessary. Our Drupal hosting plan upgrade is very smooth here. There is almost no downtime during the process.
03. How long does it take to set up my Drupal online?
- The deployment of a Drupal on our platform can be a matter of minutes, even seconds.
04. Do you have a download file and IP that I can test the network speed?
- Yes. You can test our network speed at the Data Centers page.
05. Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
- Yes. We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all servers.
06. What is difference between free trial services and paid services
- In the free-trial period, you will be able to enjoy our paid services for free.
07. How can I continue my service after the free trial?
- If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront.
08. How many free trial deployments can I have?
- One free deployment is allowed at the same time during the trial.
09. How can I get my free trial?
- To start a free trial, please sign up at https://www.dp-clusters.com and click the "Free Trial" button at the end of your interested plan.
10. Can I end my trial and upgrade the plan?
- Of course. You can upgrade to the paid subscription at any time during the free trial. Thank you.
Billing Questions for Drupal Hosting
01. What payment methods do you support?
- Currently, we accept PayPal and credit card.
02. How can I get a lower price?
- You can get it by choosing a longer billing cycle. The longer the billing cycle is, the lower the price is.
03. How can I set an automatic payment via PayPal?
- Please refer to the guide article.
04. How can I change billing cycle?
- Please log in to your control panel and navigate to 'My Applications' to update your billing cycle.