Add your Domain to Drupal
Our Drupal has been installed with *.cloudclusters.net domain by default, such as drupal-XXXX-0.cloudclusters.net. You can add your domain to Drupal by the client panel.
1. Log in to the Client Panel
Please log in to the Control Panel with your credentials. Then locate your target deployment on the Home page or the My Applications page.
2. Navigate to the "Site & SSL" page
Click the "Manage" button on the Home page or the My Applications pgae, followed by the “Site & SSL” tab.
3. Add your domain
On this page, you can see that a default domain drupal-XXXX-0.cloudclusters.net is configured for each newly-created Drupal site. Locate the website and click “Create Domain” to add your customized domain.
- you can use our name servers or yours. If you prefer to use your own name servers, you must make the "www" and "none" DNS records of your domain point to the IP address we provide in the Client Panel.
- If you use our name servers, please set your domain’s name servers to ns1.cloudclusters.net & ns2.cloudclusters.net.
Click the “Create Domain” to add your customized domain.
4.Enable Free SSL
The following steps are for installing free Let's Encrypt SSL to your domain. If your domain is not pointing to the IP address we provide, Free SSL cannot work.
5. Make your domain as the primary domain.
If you prefer to have a particular domain as your primary one, you can define that as illustrated in the following picture. Changing the primary domain will change the website’s URL and the URL in your Drupal's database.